Saturday 30 July 2016

Last Minute Call!

Here’s what PINK on last week!

#1 - Who Tarnished what?

Let’s talk about the hottest story of Pop Culture in Malaysia right now. I wanted to posted this last week right after I got the news but since it is apparently still Raya, I got invitations to attend hence I don’t have enough time to post anything. Seriously weyhh tak cukup 24 jam in a day, nak tidur lagi. GOD! SLEEPING IS MY HAPPY PILL! Anyway, semalam Selena Gomez’s concert was held which I was a bit bummed I didn’t go since I like her. My friends said it was fun n they enjoyed the concert - obvi duhhh. I was so jealous when I watched all the live vids from them yesterday. Selena looked all beautiful and appropriate since our country’s rules are pretty tight regarding the attire, which leads to the next issue. YAAAAAAAASSS, her concert was protested by the opposition (aint gonna talk about politic but) due to reasons like “she’s a sexy celebrity” and “her concert will tarnish the good month of Syawal”. The protest was so huge sampai bentang tikar ni, buat solat hajat bagai - I don’t knowlah solat hajat or apa, but really. I have nothing against solat hajat since it is a good deed, great even, but honestly is that really a tempat for you to solat hajat and mengaji? What were they trying to achieve? I mean, were they praying for something terrible to happen during the concert? I am trying so hard to put myself inside the protesters shabby shoes, but I still cant. I know they all mean well, but really? Your action was a little bit overboard, I think. She was already made some changes to the entire wardrobe, even the ensemble’s pun, which I believe cost a lot to make such changes just for a country kan? So really what gives? 


TANG MANA SEXYNYA?
Your action reflects your soul, I cant help but thinking that the protesters must have this holier-than-thou attitude when some of them even condemned people who go to the concert. Okay, concert is a worldly thing but really condemning isn’t as good juga, How about killing people with kindness kan? If that is your kind of dakwah, I don’t wanna know what else you might bring to the table.

#2 - Gaylor on hiatus!


Pray for them, monsters!
So last week, just when summer is about to end, the heat brought us to another summer fall out. YAAAASSSS! Mother Monster and Taylor Kinney have put the brakes on their train to marriage. Their facebook status would be like from “Engaged” to “It’s Complicated”. Gaga has released a statement via instagram saying Taylor Kinney is her soulmate and ask for us - fans - to pray for them. They were so cute and I hope to see them breed cute little monsters in the future.

so Monsters, put your paws up and pray for our Mother cuz she deserves all the happiness in the world. Amen!

#3 - Team Cimye ?


Initiation Night bitchessssss!
So last night, JLo just turned 47 and held a big ass party in Vegas, and my my, look who came? Its Calvin Harris & Kim Kardashian. So, the two have joined forces apparently and perhaps, Calvin Harris will go through the Kardashian initiation and receive the golden K like Cara Delevigne? And perhaps we’ll be graced upon a hit shade song about Taylor Swift by Calvin X Kanye? Or Kalvin X Kanye? What’s a perfect song to be released on autumn (Fall) other than a break up (fall out) song, right?

Just #ICYDK about this, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Antarctica? I bet even the penguins gossip about Taylor Swift. So yeah, it started from #Famous song by Kanye which included raunchy lyrics like “It’s like me and Taylor might still have sex (Why?) I made that bitch famous” and apparently to my shock, Taylor lied about not giving any approval regarding the lyrics. She was later exposed by Kim Kardashian through her snapchat story, showing everyone a series of recorded conversation between her husband and Taylor. Through her exposed party, she gained more snapchat followers which I believe a major idea. To defend herself, Taylor posted a note on instagram saying that she felt used and attacked by asking “to be out from this narrative” while still claimed that she didn’t approve the lyrics where she was being called a bitch. I am pro-Taylor all the way, but a liar is still a liar. She already gave her blessing to Kanye by saying, “choose any words that you think would go with it”, and though I was taken aback by those lyrics, I mean, it is rap song after all, so some vulgarity are kind of expected. I am more shocked that she was okay with the first lyrics than the next one. I mean, these days, siapa je yang tak bitchy kan? Even I am a bitch myself. I believe the bitch here is considered as compliment rather than, you know, insult.

Tak tau macam mana Calvin termasuk? Beb, REALLY? DM me kat Twitter kay. @amnjpr

so I guess, I am where the truth lies kot. Gitu acah! But nevertheless, love you forever Taylor.

Check #KimExposedTaylorParty on Twitter for a series of funny GIF about this.

#4 - Khloe VS Chloe. #KimExposedTaylorParty Expansion Version.

Blood is thicker than water, and Khloe is ready to slay heads to prove it.

Chloe Grace - Moretz, 19 years old actress was attacked by Khloe Kardashian after she tweeted her stand on #KimExposedTaylorParty, she tried to defend her friend, Taylor but later was backlashed by Khloe when she tweeted Chloe’s picture and what was later clarified, a girl whose picture taken horribly - her bare butt was shown in the picture. I mean, girhhhh, shade is another thing but this was a whole another level. You don’t go attack people by publicly body shaming them (even tho the picture wasn’t her but the intention is there, dear good jury of the court).
so SHAME ON YOU KHLOE! SHAME SHAME SHAME!


not your regular three-way!
P.S.: Chloe was later being back upped by ever so cooly Ruby Rose, by tweeting Khloe shouldn’t do something to a 19 years old girl - and to anyone really, but she meant to as friendly advice cuz she dont wanna hav any bad blood. Go girhhhh!

#5 - Trouble in the hotel room.

Another crumbling castle in process?

I love my girl LiLo forever and ever, who dat? Lindsay Lohan. She got engaged with Egor something something - not really important, and to our horror, the castle seems shaking to the Earth and police were involved. Still not sure about the case though, but a source said that Lindsay told her friends that her relationship is violence sometimes, so pray for LiLo so that she wont make anymore bad decision - or at least learn from it if she ever makes it in the future.

Thoughts and prayers are for her.

#6 - Pokemon Go-The-Hell-Outta-Here


You better not, trainers!

You don’t wanna play Pokemon Go and attend Rihanna’s concert at the same time. The Kueen has spoken, if you dare to do that. Please leave.

At her recent concert, she warned her fans, her fans’ boyfriends and others to NOT POKEMON GO AND RIHANNA. I mean, who would play pokemon during a concert? You insane? Gimme your tix, girhhh and catch em all outside the hall. Honestly, it is a major disrespect to the Kueen herself okay.

YOU’VE BEEN WARNED! DON’T POKEMON GO & CONCERT ON!

LOTSA THINGS HAPPENED LAST WEEK BUT I BELIEVE THIS WAS THE PINK OF IT.

Will try to post it daily okay. Love X

No comments:

Post a Comment